I am about to embark on Baby Adventure #2. My son is 17.5 months old and Baby Girl is expected August 10. I did a lot of things to save money with C and I am going to continue with Baby Girl. Amanda is also about to embark on the same Baby #2 adventure! This area is where we will share our love of homemade baby food, making our own wipes, and possible cloth diapering (I’m still considering the last one, Amanda loves it though) If you have any tips or suggestions about what you would like to see at All Things Baby, please let us know!
by Twitter Icon
- Check out Groupon's daily deal - huge discounts on the coolest stuff in your city... groupon.com/?utm_campaign=… 5 years ago
- Smothered Chicken: I eat a lot of chicken. It's pretty much my go to meat. So, I found a recipe a few months a... http://bit.ly/g4u8jR 6 years ago
- Today I was "That Mom": Today I was "that mom." You know, the one with a baby on her hip and the toddler runnin... http://bit.ly/i81Pl2 6 years ago
- Dirty 30: In two days I'll be turning 30. I've been a little freaked out that I'm leaving my 20's behind becaus... http://bit.ly/fltbyn 6 years ago
- Guilty: Before C was born I worked a LOT. During grad school I had started working for Pier 1 and found that I ... http://bit.ly/eG44Jp 6 years ago